So I have decided to challenge myself this weekend to read as much as possible. I love the idea of the 24 in 48 readathon, though realistically I will not be able to read that much as I have other things that I need to do – go to the gym, cook, some uni work etc.
However, I’m aiming for roughly 8 hours a day of reading, and I have created a short (ish) TBR to work through:
- The Quickening Maze – Adam Foulds
- Goodbye, Perfect – Sara Barnard
- Things a Bright Girl Can Do – Sally Nicholls
- Percy Jackson and the Titan’s Curse – Rick Riordan
- A Skinful of Shadows – Francis Hardinge
Though I have already started some of them, I don’t think that I’ll have time to make it through all of these, but they are the ones at the top of my list – I will be seeing Sally Nicholls and Francis Hardinge the following Tuesday and I would love to have read at least one of the books in time!