It’s a new semester, which means three new modules, new choices and new experiences. I’ve learned a lot so far in my uni experience, and I want to continue to work on many of these lessons. I’ve made a few goals after last semester, so we’ll see how they go.
- Manage my time better and procrastinate less.
- Look after myself – take time out to read what I want to read, work on my blog, write, go to the gym, go for a walk, spend time with friends etc. I spent so much time working last semester I burnt myself out completely. My mind was all over the place, and I want to *try* and improve this.
- Meditate at least once or twice a week (I guess this links to the above, but it’s more specific).
- Eat more healthily, as it makes me feel better.
- Get a plan for the rest of my uni career – decide what dissertation I want to do, what masters to apply for, and sort some work experience.
There are many other things that I want to improve on through the coming semester, but I have to narrow it down somehow or I’ll just have a list of things that I’ll never achieve because I’ll feel so overwhelmed!
Have this cute picture of some seals I saw on a trip with my housemates. They were adorable (the seals, that is)!
2 thoughts on “Goals For This Semester”
You’ve got this 🙌🏼🙌🏼 (also those seals are cute af 😍) xxx