I realise, in spite of a good start to the month, I’ve been a bit absent in my posts. I mean, there are several reasons why that I don’t really want to go into too much (just know that struggling with mental health is absolutely exhausting) and also that so far in August, I’ve read 15 books. FIFTEEN. That’s a new record for me, I’m so proud. This summer I’ve got my Goodreads goal from 19 books behind schedule to 4. How, I don’t know.
September is going to be a strange month I think, I’m not too sure what to expect in terms of time I can spend reading. I’ll be going back to uni, and there’s all the generic admin / catching up / initial reading / appointments / packing that come with that, and I’ve got various things planned as well.
And I need to finish the first draft of my dissertation. Crap.
So, in short, I don’t know how many books I’ll get to, and I’ve been so much of a mood reader recently (more than normal I guess) that it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what I’ll get to in September, so I’ve listed a few that I’d like to get to sooner rather than later. The first two books on this list are for uni though, so those are a given.
- Journals – R. F. Langley
- Complete Poems – R. F. Langley
- Girl Made of Stars – Ashley Herring Blake
- Emergency Contact – Mary H. K. Choi
- Crown of Midnight – Sarah J. Maas (I’m feeling like trying to pick one up every month from this series)
- Marlena – Julie Buntin
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender – Leslye Walton (After reading The Price Guide to the Occult in August and adoring it, it’s about time I picked this one up!)
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart – Katherine Webber
- All These Beautiful Strangers – Elizabeth Klehfoth (I’m really enjoying thrillers at the moment for some reason)
- Neverworld Wake – Marisha Pessl
4 thoughts on “September TBR 2018”
Wow, you have read a LOT of books this month. Well done! Have a good September.
Haha thank you! I can’t quite believe I managed it😂
Omg you do not need to finish your diss hahaha I’m amazed you’ve even started it! And as I said on Twitter, Ava Lavender is amazing, I hope you ❤ it
Yes I do because I want to basically rewrite it😂😂 ahh thank you💖