I’m challenging myself here, and I’ve already started this challenge, as of this morning. I really want to try and make a dent in my huge TBR, and so I’m prioritising some of the shorter books that I have and also really want to get to.
I’ll have to average around one and a half books a day, which is very ambitious for me. But if I do pull it off, I may be on track again with my Goodreads goal, which is a bonus. Here is my TBR for this challenge I have set for myself:
- Speak – Laurie Halse Anderson
- What Girls Are Made of – Elana K. Arnold
- Words in Deep Blue – Cath Crowley
- The Girl of Ink and Stars – Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Dreamology – Lucy Keating
- Moxie – Jennifer Mathieu
- Soundless – Richelle Mead
- Hope Is Our Only Wing – Rutendo Tavengerwei
- The Price Guide to the Occult – Leslye Walton
- Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit – Jeanette Winterson
If I’m not feeling one of these and I want to swap it out for something else, I probably will! I’ll update you when I’ve spent the week reading and let you know how I do!