I have so many books on the go at the moment, especially on Goodreads, far too many… I like having multiple books on the go, but it is getting a tad ridiculous now! My aim is to shorten the list this year… we hope!
These are the books I currently have on the go:
- There But For The – Ali Smith
- Hawthorn and Child – Keith Ridgway
- Twelfth Night – William Shakespeare
- Richard II – William Shakespeare
- Evening Primrose – Kopano Matlwa
- A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
- The Refugees – Viet Thanh Nguyen
- Sunshine – Melissa Lee-Houghton
- American Gods – Neil Gaiman
- The Divine Comedy – Dante
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
- Les Miserables – Victor Hugo
- The Exact Opposite of Okay – Laura Steven
Believe it or not, there are more listed as ‘currently reading’ on Goodreads, but I’m not really. I haven’t picked them up in ages and I don’t really intend to. I mean, some of those in the above list I haven’t picked up in a while and won’t for a while yet (my copy of The Divine Comedy is at home so I definitely won’t read any until Easter at the earliest) but I have good intentions. I’m sure there are other too that I have started and not added to Goodreads, and hence forgotten I have started!
What are you currently reading? Do you prefer to read one book at a time or have more than one (maybe not as many as me because my list is a bit too long to be honest!)?