Thank you so much to Hannah for this tag! This award is named after its creator and was formed to give smaller blogs and bloggers recognition.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma!)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I love 19th Century literature (particularly French and Russian).
- I rarely read one book at a time.
- I’m currently reading Winter by Ali Smith, as well as Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan.
Questions Hannah Asked Me:
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? I love talking to people about books. It’s not something I’d done before at home as my friends weren’t big readers so blogging was a way of talking about things I loved with others who didn’t think me weird!
- Twitter or Instagram?They’re both fab, but I use Twitter a lot more, so probably Twitter.
- What was the last film you watched? (Bonus: Did you enjoy it?!)The latest Pirates of the Caribbean film… I think. I can’t remember the title properly – something about revenge! I only half watched it though, as it was my parents’ choice – pretty sure I was out of the room for a lot of it and doing other things for the rest. But it seemed okay? Not a huge fan of certain actors in it…
- Do you have any pets?Two dogs – my furbabies Stella and Luna❤️
- How long have you had your blog?Since 2013… But I only really started using it for book blogging in 2015, when I changed the name to what it currently is.
People I nominate:<<
ominate Eve at Eveee_Reads because I love her blog, but I also tag anyone else who wants to do it!
My Questions For You:Which book do you find yourself wanting to talk about again and again?
- What is your unpopular bookish opinion?
- What song did you last listen to?
- What is your favourite quote? (Bookish, motivational, song lyrics, it doesn’t matter)
- What are you excited about in 2018?
I’m also going to copy Hannah and link a couple of posts here and here. 😋
Let me know if you do this tag because I’d love to read your answers!💕
One thought on “The Mystery Blogger Award”