How best to start 2018? With an overly-ambitious and basically unachievable TBR. Why not? Here are the books I’d like to try and get to in January. I’m going to put the ones I have to read for uni in a separate list because those aren’t so optional… I just want to read all of the books at the moment, so this list was very difficult to compile, and is also very likely to change!
- There But For The – Ali Smith
- Hawthorn & Child – Keith Ridgway
- Harvest – Jim Crace
- Henry V – Shakespeare (this is a reread for me)
- Richard II – Shakespeare
- Romeo and Juliet – Shakespeare (No I haven’t yet read this. Everyone seems so surprised when I say I’ve never read/seen this!)
- Winter – Ali Smith
- In Real Life – Cory Doctorow and Jen Wang
- Turtles All the Way Down – John Green
- Percy Jackson 1, 2, 3, and 4 – Rick Riordan*
- A Tale of Two Cities – Charles Dickens
- Our Numbered Days – Neil Hilborn
- Lumberjanes #2 – Various authors / illustrators
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda – Becky Albertalli
* – I am participating in the Epic Riordan Readalong which is hosted by my fabulous best friend: links for the YouTube channel, Twitter, and Instagram.